Planning to build your home? You want to be confident you’re getting value for money from your builder and that the design, once built, will suit your requirements.
Perthling Homebuilding Appraisals will review your house plans and building contract to:
- Anticipate and address potential design issues, before they’re built and it’s too late or too costly to fix;
- Suggest low-cost and no-cost design changes to enhance the functionality and utility of your house;
- Identify areas of excessive costs that should be challenged and/or substantiated;
- Propose wise inclusions and exclusions from the main building contract to optimise your investment; and
- Help you plan the full cost of building a finished home, including ongoing maintenance considerations.
Before you sign your building contract, talk to me!
Submit your plans here! >> Contact
Too early for plans? Call me +61 427 043 494 or email email@example.com